Are you looking to make a move to join a well-established developer?
Are you a Technical Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you have experience working on large multi-unit residential projects?
This is a well-established developer with a track record delivering single to large multi-unit residential schemes and have been very busy in assembling a pipeline full of work. They employ around 200 people and are now looking for a Technical Manager to join their team in North London. This role will see you based on site and then back in the office from September. The team you will join are currently working on a 800 unit residential scheme in Wembley and are looking for the right individual to join them and see the project through to completion
On offer is a salary of £65.000 to £85,000 + package and the role will see you work with a supportive team, providing you with opportunities to progress in your career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Senior Technical Manager/Technical Director
- Manage teams
- Attend site visits and meetings to solve issues that arise during the construction process.
- Liaise with external consultants.
- Liaise with clients.
- Ensure that new regulation and legislation requirements are met
- Maintain good relationships with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Work on site until September.
- Architecture or Construction background
- Experience working on similar size projects
- Confident and a great communicator
- Effective team and Project Management
- Great references from previous employers
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you wish to be considered for the role please send your CV to me, Gerard Mensah via firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8655 4952