Site Manager (Residential)
Based East London IG11
Salary to £80k + Excellent Package
Are you an experienced Site Manager seeking a new challenge? Are you looking for an exciting role that will take you to the next level in your professional career?
This leading contractor is currently looking for a Site Manager to join an upcoming residential project in London, which is estimated to be worth £60 million. They are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team, who enjoys a challenge and is confident in their abilities.
The successful Site Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the construction process from the initial start-up to completion. You will be expected to coordinate with suppliers, subcontractors and other personnel to ensure the project is completed on time and to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in delivering complex projects, and possess the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience in site management, including planning, budgeting and delivery of projects on time and to the highest standards
• A working knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and best practice
• An in-depth understanding of construction techniques and processes
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Excellent negotiation skills
• A valid CSCS card
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and have the skills and experience required for this role, then please apply now. If you are interested in this opportunity OR keen to apply you can do so by contacting Julie Diamond via 020 8655 1600 / email@example.com You can also apply directly via this advert.
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2023 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED