Are you a Site Manager with vast experience in demolition?
Is the ability to work on high profile, multi-million pound projects, and be part of a team where you play an integral part important to you?
Would you pass up the opportunity to work with an Award winning company who are proven specialist within the industry?
This award winning company has over 5 decades of experience in the construction and demolition industry, supplying a global service to an expanding client base. Due to ongoing demands they are now seeking to recruit a Site Manager to join their team to maintain the high quality service that they offer.
As a Site Manager you will need to have extensive experience as you will take responsibility for all on-site management based in Central London. You will have a proven background in demolition, working on the tools and have progressed through the ranks as it provides a greater understanding in all aspects of demolition. You will also need to have an excellent understanding of health and safety (H&S) and Environmental Regulations.
Site Manager Position Overview:
• Daily management of site activities and supervision and motivation of site operatives
• Supervision and planning of workload for the site teams.
• Working to risk assessments and method statements
• Working to inspection and test plans
• Implementing health and safety procedures, undertaking safety inspections and ensuring demolition site safety
• Carrying out daily / weekly reports, completion of toolbox talks, daily activity briefings, site diary and other relevant paperwork
• Client liaison
Site Manager Position Requirements/Qualifications:
• CCDO Demolition
Site Manager Position Remuneration:
• Salary £55,000 per annum
• Full benefits package to be discussed at interview stage
To register your interest, please email your most recent CV to email@example.com or call and ask Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942. Alternatively you can apply via the 'I'm Interested' button below.
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice.
If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.