Are you a Technical Design Manager who is looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
Do you want to join one of the UK’s most successful developers?
Would you like to play a key role on a masterplan project?
This highly successful, developer is looking for a Senior Technical Design Manager to lead on the site wide co-ordination of Infrastructure, Utilities, Civils and Landscaping works for a masterplan project valuing £400 million plus. As the chosen Senior Technical Design Manager this role will see you make a significant contribution to the business in the years ahead. As a Technical Design Manager you will be a self-starter, who is confident in their own capacity to perform and to lead; and yet recognise the necessity for a winning team spirit.
The duties of the successful Technical Design Manager will include leading the infrastructure technical team, specifically for the infrastructure and site wide aspects (i.e. services, civils and landscape). As well as working closely with the commercial and build teams maintaining the close collaborative team spirit that is already in place, as well as the following:
- Manage the weekly and monthly / project reporting to senior managers for technical
- Assess, manage and report on consultant performance
- Work closely with your Line Manager to ensure that they are aware of all live key issues
Desired criteria for the ideal Technical Design Manager:
- Specific experience is required in managing the co-ordination of infrastructure and civils aspects of projects.
- M&E experience is a benefit especially with regard to utilities and statutory diversions
- Experience with ground remediation and ground/earth works preferred
- Ability to identify and manage temporary works design
If you are interested in hearing more about the excellent opportunity please contact Julie Diamond on 020 8655 4947 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED