Senior Site Engineer – South East London – Freelance - £240 – £270 per day (depending on experience)
"Our vision is to be the best performing company in our chosen markets by delivering exceptional customer service."
Formed over 30 years ago, and with vast industry knowledge and experience delivering Groundworks, Concrete Frames, plus Demolition and Remediation. They have a well-established team who has continued to play an integral part in the success of the company over the years. They are now looking for a Setting-out Engineer to join the team and enjoy continual success.
With a major project based in South East London, they are looking to add to an already established team, and are seeking a Senior Site Engineer. The role of the Senior Site Engineer is to deliver the engineering on site and assist in delivering project work, which involves Structure, Groundwork, and RC Frames.
• Experienced, reliable Senior Site Engineers with a civil background, and has the ability to hit the ground running.
• Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
• Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
• Work and liaise with the Project Manager and any consultants engaged in the project.
• Demonstrate having work on high valued projects in excess of £10m plus
What’s in it for you?
- Long term freelance opportunity up to 12 months
- £240.00 to £270.00 per day
This job will progress quickly therefore to register your interest, please email your most recent CV to email@example.com or call and ask Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice.
If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.