Want to work for a main contractor working on major projects?
Have you got experience in multiple sectors?
Looking to work for a company that will help develop your career and take you to the next level?
This company helps to improve people’s lives with integrated, leading edge, smart infrastructure solutions across the UK’s energy, water, transportation and defence markets. They help clients improve their business performance by increasing network capacity and improving customer service.
They have a vision to become the UK’s leading smart infrastructure Solutions Company and have an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them in achieving this vision.
To be considered for the role the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will ideally have the following background and experience:
• Holds an RICS / CICES accredited degree
• Senior Quantity Surveyors will hold or be nearing completion of Full Membership with RICS / CIECS
• 5 years commercial experience in the construction industry with demonstrable track record of achievement
• Experience of managing the NEC Suite of Contracts including ECC and ECSC
• Extensive experience of setting up and/or operating office management systems including filing systems and document control and distribution.
• Experience of developing & implementing procurement
• Produce pre-contract tender negotiations and reports where necessary
• Produce monthly cost reports, forecasts, and Contract Leader Reports
• Review value management and advise on Risk management
If you are keen to discuss this role in more detail or want to apply contact Vincent Murie on 020 8655 4953, alternatively you can apply directly via this advert