Senior Project Engineer-Electrical
Salary+ Package: Up to £50k + Car/Car allowance (£3k+), Company Pension, Company Bonus scheme (800-1000), 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays.
Reporting to: Head of Engineering
Delivering over 100,000 connections to date and being at the heart of the UK energy market for over 20 years, they are now playing a critical role in transforming and decarbonising the UK energy system.
As a trusted energy partner providing an end-to-end service, they connect, own, operate and maintain metering systems and databases on behalf of energy suppliers, as well as delivering metering, energy management and utility connection services directly for large energy consumers and multi-site organisations.
As the Senior Project Engineer you will be reporting to the Head of Engineering, where the Senior Project Engineer will cover all aspects of project management and design services activity instructed through the Utility Services team. This is a key supporting role for the Head of Engineering in ensuring end to end client satisfaction, and in meeting the financial and marketing objectives of the department is achieved. The Senior Project Engineer and his/her team will provide multi-utility project engineering and technical design consultancy services to the internal contractors departments and other clients of the contractors in requiring utility infrastructure connections, upgrades, diversions and disconnections networks ranging from:
- Due diligence
- Feasibility studies
- Design Services for electricity distribution networks, distribution networks operators and private network operators from LV up to and including 132kV including renewable infrastructure such as PV arrays and large scale battery.
- Power Quality Surveys; Load Flow, Fault Level and Protection Studies and Generator Compliance Studies.
- Maintain and expand the contractors National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) accreditation for new connections and diversionary works up to and including 132kV.
- Procurement, Project Management and Site Surveys.
Essential Degree/Qualifications required of the Senior Project Engineer:
- Higher BTEC in electrical engineering
Desirable Degree/Qualifications of the Senior Project Engineer:
- Degree in related Managerial/electrical discipline; knowledge of gas/water engineering.
Essential Experience required of the Senior Project Engineer
- Background in Project Engineering of utility infrastructure projects; knowledge of electricity, telecoms, gas and water utilities industries.
Desirable Experience& Skills of the Senior Project Engineer
- Background specialising in Engineering Design of electrical power networks up to and including 132kV; experienced in the application of equipment and materials in Electrical Engineering Design up to 132kV; proficient in the use of WinDebut, Amtech and IPSA or equivalent.
If you are an interested Senior Project Engineer contact me on 020 8655 4953 or email me, a Multi-Utilities Specialist Consultant Vincent Murie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice. If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.