“A unique and highly rewarding opportunity to join a newly formed specialist division, with a global construction leader in the Rail Industry”
Due to recent success in the Rail Depot Sector, an international engineering and construction conglomerate has formed a brand new National Business Unit. Having set sights on expanding this rapidly with tenders out, new awards in, and further scope of projects in the South East and East Midlands, Calco has been enlisted to support its growth…
Where and What?
A famously beautiful part of the UK, very historical and known for its music and arts - is where this project is based, and should be considered a bonus in itself. This is a very exciting chance to join a renowned construction leader as Senior Engineer for Fit Out activities, and be integral in this rewarding new venture. A leader in its industry provides leading benefits: The Senior Fit Out Engineer will be offered a company car and/or car allowance, daily allowance of £60 towards accommodation (by qualification), and uniquely an option to buy shares in the company in 6 months which they will match to double your investment.
Headquartered in Western Europe, this are a contractor has a great global name through their technological innovations. Understanding and effectively executing complex engineering projects in multiple disciplines, has earned this prestigious company its reputation of excellence.
• The Senior Engineer for Fit-out will be fully up to date on UK construction CDM Regulations, for D&B.
• Full Site Management capabilities – construction works, HSE, and Quality
• Strong previous experience in major fit-out works packages, preferably in the Rail industry, ideally on Rail Maintenance Depots. You will have come from a construction site or similar safety focused environment.
• Effective management of the fit-out works and subcontractor management.
• Understand the relevant company Standards.
• Experience of working on medium to large infrastructure projects (£25m+)
• Working in a multi-contractor site.
• Experience of commissioning and the handing over of infrastructure assets, for operational utilization.
• Familiarity with well project managed, H&S aware, regulated multi-disciplinary and able to contribute positively to delivering the project on time, as well as to budget and high quality.
• (Essential) Demonstrable abilities, via previous experience worked in the fit out sector.
• Great knowledge of Quality Assurance procedures, and writing method-statements, and risk assessments.
• (Desirable) Degree or HNC, in Construction or related sector.
• Must have a valid CSCS Card.
• Worked as Senior Engineer or Section engineer (desirable: with a main (tier 1) contractor)
Want to know more?
Call Amerish Patel on 020 8655 4957 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice. If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.