Do you have a wide range of experience of the railway industry Experience as CEM with NR/L2/INI/02009/01?
In depth knowledge of Network Rail Standards and the Engineering life cycle of a project?
Are you a Chartered Engineer, in a civils or structural bias?
In response to this company's continued growth Calco Rail Services have been mandated to source and select a Rail Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE)/Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM) for a Civils/Structural role within their Design Division.
Snapshot of the role:
Preferably based at St. Albans, the successful CRE/CEM will report to the Design Manager, and provide technical leadership and advice to the project teams throughout the business and across the country.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Discharge the duties of the CEM in accordance with NR/L2/INI/02009/01 on specific schemes, throughout the life of the project.
• Support the various teams offering technical/best practice guidance with emphasis on estimating, design, project development and construction.
• As needed assume role of CRE on a scheme specific basis, providing additional or specialist support to project teams.
• Actively contribute to the development of CRE capabilities, by providing continuous professional development, mentoring and guidance to CRE candidates.
• Support the Contract Managers to develop new and existing work streams by providing confidence in the company’s ability to plan and execute works to the highest standards.
• MUST have Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent, and Chartered in Civils/Structural
• High level of understanding of all current safety legislation and be able to contribute to the safe management of design, development and construction.
• In depth knowledge of Network Rail Standards and the Engineering life cycle of a project.
You will be joining a business at an exciting time, and as such is going places. On offer is an excellent working environment along with a competitive salary of £60,000 - £70,000pa dependent on skills and experience, plus excellent benefits.
Company car or car allowance, pension, health scheme, national retail discounts and other benefits.
Want to know more?
Call Amerish Patel on 020 8655 4957 or email at email@example.com
If this role isn't for you, who do you know that can do this job? We offer a £500 worth of gift vouchers at a shop of your choice, per successful referral as our reward scheme! This organisation is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all that are suitably qualified