Are you a Project Engineer with vast Rail, in particular ‘Tunnelling’, and ‘Shaft’ experience?
Is the ability to work on infrastructure projects from concept to delivery, and be part of a team where you play an integral part important to you?
Would you pass up the opportunity to work with an Award winning company who are proven specialist within the industry?
This well-renowned company is a sought after specialist within the construction and civil industry. With an award winning approach they lead the way in civil engineering, from design through to construction.
They continually explore new and improved ways of working, leading the way in efficient and effective delivery.
Supporting ongoing investment programmes in Central London, their newly formed infrastructure division are now looking for a Project Engineer to join the team
Whilst assisting the Project Manager, the successful Project Engineer’s key responsibility will be the ‘Design and Build’ of the project, so along with vast technical and engineering experience, a strong design background within civil and construction is imperative.
In addition as Project Engineer you will also be responsible for monitoring the project and managing sub-contractors; providing technical support will be paramount, alongside maintaining detailed project programmes incorporating timescales, developing site systems (RAMs) and cost appraisals.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Vast knowledge and experience of AutoCAD and MS project, and able to demonstrate the ability to Read, Analyse, Draw and Edit technical drawings
- Supervise contractors working on site, daily reporting technical issues, progress, delays, programme and cost implications of the works to the Project Manager
- Ensuring project works are carried out to an agreed form of contract and are tendered to achieve the best value for money
- Attending regular project meetings with contractors and the relevant personnel to ensure work is followed to the required standard, on time and on budget
- Completing a Monthly Project Progress Report and submission to management
Desired criteria for the chosen Project Engineer:
- Strong communicator, with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Site resident engineer experience and have worked on projects at different stages
- Have a relevant degree in Civil Engineering or in a related technical discipline (or equivalent qualification)
- Be methodical and have an analytical approach with the capacity to analyse and evaluate situations on the ground.
This job opportunity will progress quickly, to register your interest, please call and ask for Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice.
If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.