“We’ve built a fantastic team here with very low levels of staff turnover and we have a significant amount of work coming through.” - Engineering Manager.
It’s the perfect time to join this nationally respected consultancy that works with a number of organisations within the power distribution / high voltage (HV) sector.
Due to winning a substantial amount of work, they require a Primary Design Engineer to join their expanding design team.
The role of Primary Design Engineer will see you work on HV substation jobs at voltages up to 132kV, as well as working on:
· Substation Layouts and Elevation
· Busbar and Connector Schedule and Calculations
· Substation Earthing Calculation and Layout
· Experience as a Substation Design Engineer / Primary Design Engineer
· Experience will have been with either an HV consultancy, National Grid or a DNO (distribution network operator)
· Excellent understanding of the UK HV industry and its regulations
If you are interested in this position please contact Andrew Snelgrove on 020 8655 4935 or email email@example.com
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2018 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED
Recruitment Website Design powered by FastRecruitmentWebsites.com