Salary + Package: £35k+ car allowance/car, pension, annual leave.
Department/Section: Site Operations
Reporting to: Site Operations Director
The contractor in question is looking to expand their Site Operations team where they are looking for a Planner Coordinator to help and keep providing excellent and quality service to their diverse and high profile client base within the utilities sector.
The fundamental objective of this contractor is to ensure clients achieve best value from their energy contracts and reduce their energy consumption. In addition they have an in-house Site Operations team who are retained by major developers to oversee the installation of utilities in some of the UK’s most high profile and prestigious developments.
As a business they believe that hard work, determination and going the extra mile are the ingredients for success.
The successful Planner will need:
• Minimum four years demonstrable experience in a similar role within utilities.
• Solid understanding of Gas, Water and Electricity infrastructures. Including both ICP and DNO application processes for new supplies.
• Experienced with Gas, Electricity and Water New Connection industry processes.
• Strong grasp of industry related practices associated with metering and final connection works for Gas, Electricity and Water.
• Good communication skills, with the ability to translate find-ings to a non-technical audience.
The Planner will be responsible for:
• Co-ordinating Client’s Gas, Electricity and Water requirements on both New Build and Redevelopment schemes.
• Ensuring that the correct technical information is obtained from the client team to allow for the associated applications to be submitted.
• Consulting on pre-development project requirements such as substation planning, utility phasing, temporary supply requirements etc.
• Reporting to the Client / project team on overall progress of the new supplies, metering and associated final connection works.
• Interfacing with the other areas of our business to ensure that energy and metering contracts are placed as required and client specific conditions are met.
• Identify opportunities for additional services to be sold to our Clients that may benefit both them and the projects.
• Highlighting Value Engineering Solutions where possible.
• Ensuring that ISO quality processes are adhered to at all times.
• To develop and improve knowledge and skill base relating to other aspects of The Utility Buyers’ business.
• Ad hoc duties to support other departments as required.
So if you are an interested Planner Coordinator contact me - a Multi-Utilities Specialist Consultant Vincent Murie on 020 8655 4953 or email me on email@example.com.