Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor (PQS, Construction)
Salary: £55 - 75k + travel + excellent package
Based: Central London
Major PQS practice seeks commercially astute Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Planner to join their team!
The role will be to work on key government building contract, with the option to then move into high end and prestigious mixed use project and retail schemes in Central London.
The company has built an outstanding reputation within the industry which has resulted in them securing one of the most sought after government contracts in Central London. Their M&E team are seen as market leaders, who are able to drive efficiency and value beyond what their competitor PQS companies are doing.
The suitable Quantity Surveyor will need the following experience / background:
- Ideally MRICS
- Have worked with the NEC contract ideally (would consider pure JCT experience, but will be based on their high end commercial and retail schemes)
- Able to do detailed Cost Plans
- Ability to work independently
- Good client interfacing skills
- Have client side / PQS experience
- 5 + years’ experience
Please contact Michael Nordoff on 020 8655 4944 / 07816 841480 or via email@example.com
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED