Are you an experienced M&E Technical Services Manager who is immediately available for new contract roles?
Do you have experience in New Build?
Would you like to work a company who value new ideas and give you more responsibility as you progress?
I am currently working alongside an organisation who have a depth of technical expertise within the construction and built environment. Their market leading reputation allows them to deliver long-term value for their clients and project delivery. As the chosen M&E Technical Services Manager you will see yourself working on a Public Sector development based in Bournemouth. The main responsibility of the role will be to implement plans and actions through your leadership skills to all direct reports for the profitable operation and growth of contractual business.
This role involves planned and reactive maintenance to electrical and HVAC systems within the development. Working as part of a multi-skilled team and reporting into an Account Manager, the role will see you take responsibility for co-ordinating engineering works, including shutdowns and out of hours servicing of critical systems. Due to the project deadlines and developments, this organisation require an M&E Technical Services Manager who has previously worked on Public Sector developments. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Technical Manager to progress onto a project and be given the responsibility to ensure that all M&E delivery is kept up to an excellent standard.
The successful M&E Technical Services Manager will have the following:-
- A relevant engineering degree within Mechanical or Electrical - or an equivalent qualification
- Experience of delivering exceptional operational delivery alone and through others
- Experience in the management of staff and subcontractors
- Track record of success in supporting major business contracts OR operational management of a Business Unit or region AND/OR providing support to a professional function
- Likely to have extensive managerial and/or technical experience.
- Member of a Professional Body with Intermediate Level Qualifications as a minimum.
- Good communication - both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
If you are an M&E Technical Services Manager looking for your next opportunity please contact Chrissy Walsh on 020 8655 4946 or via email@example.com.
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED