Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary + Package: Up to £55k + car allowance (£4k) / car, healthcare, pension, discretionary bonus and 20 days annual leave excluding bank holiday.
Location: North West London
A widely-renowned construction and civils contractor that prides themselves on their award-winning, specialist, in-house divisions.
They deliver a variety of first-class projects to prestigious clients including main contractors, blue chip organisations, developers and private clients.
Their project value ranges between £1m-45m and operate within South East England and their core services include Groundworks, RC frames, basements, demolition, retail & petroleum and design & build. Currently their turnover sits at around £100m with their projected for the next year being £125m.
Due to a recent restructure within the organisation, they are looking to recruit an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to initially manage a portfolio of work within their RC Frame & Groundwork division.
Project values range between £500,000k-£3m and cover Groundworks and RC frame solutions.
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be initially managing a couple of projects to get a handle on the portfolio and company work flow.
The Ideal intermediate Quantity Surveyor:
- 3-6 years post graduate Quantity Surveying experience working on projects within an established RC frame and Groundworks contractor.
- Or someone who has been working with an established RC Frame and Groundworks contractor for 5 years who has just finished their Quantity Surveyor degree.
- A Quantity Surveying degree is not required but would put you as the Surveyor into a
What’s In It for the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor?
- A driven Commercial Manager that allows you to work under your own authority and control.
- A company that is fully-invested in enhancing their employees.
- Generous salary and package including company car/car allowance, pension, healthcare and discretionary bonus.
If you are an interested intermediate Quantity Surveyor then please contact me, Vincent Murie a Specialist RC Frame and Groundwork Recruitment Consultant on 020 8655 4953 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if you know someone who fits the above criteria, then please get in contact as a successful referral can get you £500 pounds worth in vouchers