Are you a Graduate Building Surveyor
Would you like help with working towards your APC?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
Then this position is the ideal opportunity for you!
This local authority is looking for 2 Graduate Building Surveyors to join the team working in the West London office. A structured development plan will be developed to enhance your skills in carrying out a wide range of surveying duties across a varied asset portfolio of housing assets in addition to commercial and community assets. Duties will include maintaining and improving our properties to ensure the right repair at the right time and providing suitable homes for residents.
The Graduate Building Surveyor will be:
- Surveying assets, evaluating and diagnosing what work is required
- Assessing the best options to carry out the work
- Issuing repairs orders or preparing specifications for maintenance schemes
- Managing a varied range of projects (in addition to other Professional Services duties)
This Local Authority are committed to helping you develop your career and gain Chartered Membership of the RICS by providing a structured Graduate programme. The programme is designed to ensure that you gain a broad range of experience in order for you to gain the necessary skills and experience to successfully complete your APC.
The Graduate Building Surveyor will have the following skills:
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks or projects to deadline and/ or budgets
- Excellent report writing
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under direction but able to use own initiative when required
- Full UK driving license
On offer to the chosen Graduate Building Surveyor is an hourly rate of £16 per hour with fuel allowance and flexible working, and the opportunity to become a permanent staff member.
For any more information please contact Nazir Idris on 020 8655 4940/075 1910 1527 or via firstname.lastname@example.org