Role: Engineer Assistant (Utilities)
Location: North West England / Warrington
Daily rate: £107.30
Working days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Working hours: 08:00-18:00 (10 hours a day)
Duration: 21st of September 2020-31st of March 2021(6 months)
This infrastructure solutions company was founded over 100 years ago and is one of the oldest civil engineering companies in the UK and are now looking for an Engineering Assistant to join them.
They have been given the responsibility of providing the maintenance services for a large scale water asset maintenance framework contract. This contract will run for a period of 5 years, with an option to potentially be extended to 10 years.
This contractor will be providing the overall management and delivery of the water network which includes 96 water treatment and 575 waste water treatment sites which provides social services to 6 million people to the North West of England.
Engineer Assistant Role:
• To provide real time support in the day-to-day processing of core service requests for the Contractors Maintenance Service Provider (MSP) operations HUB, dealing with all aspects of the delivery of core works activities from receipt of service requests to completion.
• The role will be to support the engineering and management teams providing the MSP service, ensuring the timely delivery of the required services within agreed processes and protocols.
• Ensure timely and accurate service records are maintained at all stages of delivery and reports are issued to the relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain ongoing and clear communication with the MSP team and all stakeholders throughout the exaction of the MSP core service delivery processes.
• The Engineer Assistant will be responsible for supporting the timely delivery of the MSP core services during operating hours of 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday, working and supporting the engineering staff in the MSP HUB.
The Engineering Assistant requirements:
• Experience and working knowledge of the construction industry/operations industry with focus on high volume task management work flow.
• Experience of working in a real-time environment (essential).
• Competent IT skills with extensive use of computer-based task management and reporting systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI).
• The role demands strong individuals with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced operational environment, working to established processes and well-defined delivery targets to a high standard.
• Awareness of operations and standards in the construction or water industry.
• Knowledge of the water or construction industry would be an advantage.
So if you are an interested Engineer/Engineer Assistant who has knowledge of clean water frameworks, contact me on 020 8655 4953 or email me, a Utilities Specialist Consultant Vincent Murie at firstname.lastname@example.org.