If you are a Clerk of Works based in London - Then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
This consultancy are a trusted professional practice committed to exceeding their Clients’ expectations by providing expert advice in construction. They are seeking to provide bespoke, innovative and deliverable solutions, providing a personalised and flexible approach to each client’s individual problems and deliver expert advice. What sets them apart is their enthusiasm and desire to achieve our goals, working collaboratively within the commercial, residential, education and leisure sectors.
• Study the contract drawings and schedules, and information produced by consultants and specialists
• Study the programme for issue of further information, bills of quantities and/or specifications and the Health and Safety Plan for the project
• Establish lines of communication with the project Employer’s Agent, Quantity Surveyor, architect, the contractor’s Site Supervisory/ Project Manager
• If requested, advise on materials, construction details, samples etc.
• Assemble and record documents supplied for use on site and clarify how they are expected to be used
• Be able to record findings via report style method
The successful Clerk of Works will have:
• At least 6 years’ experience dealing with new build projects
• Computer Literate; effective report writing and the ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels
• Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
• Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job to a high level of accomplishment
On offer for the role is a salary up to £48,000 salary, car allowance, pension healthcare plan and childcare vouchers.
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity please contact Nazir Idris today on 020 8655 4940 / 07519 101527 or via firstname.lastname@example.org