If you are a Clerk of Works with extensive experience of inspecting cladding and of Fire Risk, then this could be the role for you!
This Housing Association is looking for a Clerk of Works to provide on-site monitoring of a variety of new build, construction and remediation projects. Ensuring full compliance with specification and quality thresholds through the maintenance of detailed and accurate records.
Duties will include:
- Inspection and delivery of all planned projects and contracts, ensuring all work meets contract documentation standards
- Effectively and efficiently lead and manage projects through building and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients and attend all key meetings
- Providing technical advice and feedback to the project team as appropriate, also taking responsibility for health and safety issues
- Ensuring the well-being of residents by delivering safe and efficient projects
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of work, dealing with variations as appropriate and provide the Project Manager with detailed reports as necessary.
Your success within this role will be measured against service performance targets which will include; Programme management & delivery, customer satisfaction and budget adherence and value for money. The option of joining permanently is also available if preferred.
For any more information please contact Jordi Carol on 020 8655 4937 / 07983 458933 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED