Are you a Traffic Engineer OR Parking Engineer with UK local authority schemes experience?
Know your TRO’s from your ABC’s?
Available to start your next contract assignment in the next couple weeks?
We are currently recruiting for a Traffic Engineer or Parking Engineer with a successful track record of investigating and responding to parking related issues affecting areas of public highway.
Your day to day duties will also include:
• Responsibility for preparing Temporary and Permanent Traffic Regulation Orders (TRO’s) for on-street parking restrictions and off-street car parks
• Working with the Car Parks Operation Manager to prepare the annual Off-Street Car Parking Order for the City Council owned public car parks
• Communicating with the public, etc in the identification, assessment and delivery of traffic management, local safety and accident reduction issues
• Undertaking site surveys and designing parking schemes in accordance with the regulations prescribed by the Department for Transport
• Designing new signage and waiting schemes using SIGNPLOT software program and ParkMap mapping system
To be a success in this role you should have a sound knowledge of relevant parking legislation along with experience of designing and implementing waiting restriction and resident parking schemes.
You know who you are and what skills you have!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Richard Drysdale (Calco Recruitment) Tel: 020 8655 4948 | Mob: 07940 028259 | Email: email@example.com or alternatively you can apply through this advert.
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED