Are you an experienced Structural Engineer / Temporary Works Design Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Is being part of a team and playing a pivotal part in their continuing success important to you?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with the one UK's leading contractors and developers?
Looking for your next career opportunity? - Please read on, we have the role for you!
About the company:
This multi-disciplined contractor delivers an integrated service to a wide range of blue chip clients. This contractor also focuses on quality, expertise and innovation and have an impressive portfolio of working on a number of high profile projects throughout the UK. Based in Central London, work shall include, but not be limited to, preliminary and detailed temporary works design, propping systems, rigging / lifting calculations and preparation of Engineering Method Statements. The documents produced, including design calculations, specifications, drawings and sketches shall be clear and concise and shall meet the individual project requirements.
• Responsible for temporary works design requirements for the project and delivering them on time and budget
• The production of drawings, calculations and specifications for a diverse range of permanent and temporary works schemes, as well as the provision of build ability, and construction methodology
• Liaison with client, project teams, subcontractors and proprietary suppliers.
• To provide safe and cost effective temporary works designs for site in accordance with company procedure. This may include a review and assessment of build ability of the permanent works.
• Manage drafting requirements and drawing issues.
• Develop and manage the Temporary Works register and approvals.
• Produce detailed and clear designs using AutoCAD specialising within the temporary works/formworks sector
• Review, approve and update TW Designs for final approvals
Qualifications / Expertise
This role requires a degree qualified or experienced Structural Engineer / Temporary Works Design Engineer with excellent knowledge and ideally a qualification within Structural engineering. Experience within the Construction industry, specific experience in scaffolding or temporary works would be highly advantageous and a familiarity with steel or aluminium design. Experience of using BS/EN international standards and excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and frame analyses packages.
What’s in it for you?
Salary £55,000 to £70,000 per annum (based on level of experience)
The benefits package is negotiable, and will be discussed at the interview
This is a unique opportunity that will progress quickly, therefore to register your interest please apply via the link – or call and ask to speak to Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942 to discuss the role in more depth.