Are you a Design or Technical Coordinator with experience of working on social housing projects?
Experienced with RC Frame developments?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working on mixed-use developments In London?
This is an award-winning developer with a reputation for building quality and distinctive social housing and mixed-use developments for over 25 years. They have a won number of projects within the M25 and looking to grow their design team with a self-starter who can come in and hit the ground running.
This is an ideal opportunity to advance your career with a company who will keep you on your toes and challenge you to develop your skills.
They offer a great work-life balance and training from the company will prepare you for opportunities to develop in being a strong all round Technical Manager.
The Ideal Design/ Technical coordinator will:
- Coordinate design team to progress site delivery.
- Deliver trade design packages
- Control the design development and implement policies and objectives effectively as advised by the Technical Manager.
- Maximise profit
- Demonstrate stability on their CV, but looking for their next exciting challenge.
- Come from a contractor or developer background.
- Need experience on RC frame
- Have recent experience of working on mixed-used schemes incorporating both residential and affordable housing.
- Degree qualified in a construction discipline
Please send your CV to me, Gerard Mensah via firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8655 4952 / 07471 036396
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2018 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED