This leading privately-owned property development and investment company was founded over 3 decades ago. They offer a wide range of services including Design, Construction, Property Development and Property Management. If you are a Technical Co-ordinator looking to take the next step up in your career to Technical Manager then this is the role for you!
As Technical Co-ordinator you will be responsible for the following:
• Ensuring the flow of information is timely and accurate through planning and design to be ready for on-site start;
• Liaising with external consultants and subcontractors to ensure information for working drawings is received on time and is to a high standard;
• Reviewing and submitting applications for building control, NHBCs, SAP assessments, etc.
• Attending site meetings as required and resolving all site related queries arising from these meetings;
• Communicating with the commercial team throughout to ensure quality delivery for the end user whilst remaining profitable for the organisation.
Do you have the following building sector experience?
• Experience of residential apartments & one off houses
• Experience of working for a contractor minimum two years
• Architecturally / Engineer trained
• Ability to resolve design issues through innovative and cost-effective solutions
• Show an ability to communicate effectively with external parties (client, consultant, etc)
• Be comfortable working across a number of projects at any one time with proven organisational skills.
If you are looking to progress you career and move on to an exciting new opportunity, then this is the position for you! If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity please contact Julie Diamond on 020 8655 4947 or via firstname.lastname@example.org