“Our passion is to save our clients time and money through our offering of completed civils, groundworks and reinforced concrete packages.”
This is a technically focused consultancy based near North London. With a strong and diverse pipeline, they are actually winning more business than ever before, and are working closely with developers on projects which vary in size from project to project, within the Commercial and Residential sectors.
They are therefore searching for an experienced Structural Engineer with UK experience to join their team based in Luton on a permanent basis to aid in their growth plans.
- You as an experienced Structural Engineer will ideally:
- Have between 3-6 years' experience, within the Commercial or Residential sectors
- Possess either BEng or MEng qualifications (or equivalent)
- Have an excellent structural design background
- Be competent in working out weights, loads and stresses on different parts of a structure like the foundations, beams, arches and walls etc
- Advise on the most suitable materials for the job, and use computer simulations to predict structure reactions.
The chosen Structural Engineer will also be able to demonstrate project running experience, and have overseen projects from conception to construction supervision and be confident in their ability to face clients and attend internal and external meetings.
As this job is both office and site based, you will generally work 35-40, however your work would be varied so you may have to work additional hours to meet deadlines
To register your interest, please email your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call and ask Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice.
If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.