Site Manager (Demolition) – Permanent - C London - (£45k - £55k pa)
This contractor has over 5 decades of experience in the Construction and Demolition industry, supplying a global service to an expanding client base. Due to ongoing demands they are now seeking to recruit a Site Manager to join their team to maintain the high quality that they offer.
The successful Site Manager will take responsibility for all on-site management for their site based in Central London. This is a fabulous opportunity to work for an award winning contractor who provides a first-class all round service.
The successful Site Manager will need to have extensive experience, and has to have been responsible for working on projects of £5.5 million plus. The chosen Site Manager will need to be fully qualified – CCDO Card - SMSTS/SSSTS Certificate etc. – and have an excellent understanding of health and safety (H&S) and Environmental Regulations. It will be preferential for the Site Manager to have a background on the tools and have progressed through the ranks as it provides a greater understanding in all aspects of demolition.
Site Manager Position Overview
• Daily management of site activities and supervision and motivation of site operatives
• Supervision and planning of workload for the site teams.
• Working to risk assessments and method statements
• Working to inspection and test plans
• Implementing health and safety procedures, undertaking safety inspections and ensuring demolition site safety
• Carrying out daily / weekly reports, completion of toolbox talks, daily activity briefings, site diary and other relevant paperwork
• Client liaison
Site Manager Position Requirements/Qualifications
• CCDO Demolition
Site Manager Position Remuneration
• Competitive salary (DOE)
• Full benefits package to be discussed at interview stage
To register your interest, please email your most recent CV to email@example.com or call and ask Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice.
If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.