The client we represent provides a total construction service with group resources from inception to finished projects, and is immediately seeking a Site Engineer to join their site team based in London
The project will see you working on the engineering for the Demolition, Groundworks, and RC Frame.
Duties will include:
• Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work.
• Working and liaising with the Project Manager and any consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged in the project.
• Attending regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants, and keeping them informed of progress.
• Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
• Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise
• Including Temporary Works, Bulk Excavations, Piling (Sheet Piling / Secant Piling / Contig Walls / King Post Walls), and Drainage
The ideal Site Engineer will have previous experience in setting out in these sectors, and have used more recent Total Stations which will be provided.
This job will progress quickly therefore to register your interest, please email your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call and ask Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2018 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED