Experienced Transport Planner with Transport Assessments and junction modelling skills?
Ability to develop innovative and value solutions for modern development projects?
Like the idea of working within an entrepreneurial and modern organisation?
Well, you just might have found your next assignment to put your hard-won skills to good use!
I have a great offer for you to join an award winning established transport planning consultancy going from strength to strength on the back of established client relationships and a booming sector.
There is a varied and growing portfolio of transportation projects on offer including areas such as property, energy and environmental projects.
To be a success in this role, your experience should include:
• Preparing and reviewing Transport Assessments
• Undertaking traffic flow analysis and junction modelling
• Preparing Travel Plans
• Extensive understanding of planning and transport policy
• DMRB and other highways standards knowledge
• Experience in development planning, within a transport planning context in a consultancy environment
• Ability to work well and contribute / collaborate well in a team environment
So if you like the idea of working in an entrepreneurial environment in a team of like-minded individuals, I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact = Richard Drysdale (Calco) Tel: 020 8655 4948 | Mob: 07940 028259 | Email: R.Drysdale@calco.co.uk
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED