Want to work on one of the UK's biggest infrastructure projects?
Are you based within a good commutable distance from Euston Station and looking a role offering longevity?
Are you looking for a role that offers excellent long term career progression prospects?
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Senior Surveyor to work on the UK's largest infrastructure project at Euston Station (HS2). This role will see you part of a Joint Venture delivering the project, working with London Underground, Designers, Tier 2 Contractors and Third Parties to ensure the design and works are implemented as appropriate and sufficient for the requirements of the project.
As the Senior Surveyor you will be responsible for assisting in the management of the survey team covering the Euston Station Horizontal and Vertical Control Survey works project wide, station box subcontractors and project stakeholder’s survey.
To be considered for this role the successful Senior Surveyor will ideally have the following background and experience:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role within an appropriately sized engineering or mining organisation in the Civils sector / on projects for infrastructure clients.
- Previous experience in the Rail / LU / TfL environment would be highly desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Leica Instrumentation (Viva, Nova, Captivate series, DHA03, etc.)
- Degree or higher level qualification in a numerate discipline typically an engineering, surveying mining or construction.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have or are working towards a Chartered Membership (ICES, RICS, etc.)
If you are keen to discuss this role in more detail OR want to apply contact Darren Hall on 0208 655 1600, alternatively you can apply directly via this advert.