Senior Site Engineer - Freelance (up to 20 months) – Birmingham - (£280 - £310 plus Completion Bonus*)
"Our vision is to be the best performing company in our chosen markets by delivering exceptional customer service."
A company with over 60 years of industry experience, and a national portfolio to match, they are one of the leading Heavy Civil Engineering Contractors in the West Midlands.
With a number of ongoing projects, they are looking to add to an already established team, and are seeking Senior Site Engineers. The role of Senior Site Engineer is to deliver the engineering on site and assist in delivering a new build water treatment work project, which involves Structure, Groundwork, and Pipeline. This intensive project is scheduled to finish by late 2020.
• Experienced, reliable Senior Site Engineers with a Heavy Civil background, and has the ability to hit the ground running.
• Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
• Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
• Work and liaise with the Project Manager and any consultants engaged in the project.
• Demonstrate having work on high valued projects in excess of £20m plus
What’s in it for you?
• Long term freelance opportunity up to 20 months
• Completion bonus*
This job will progress quickly therefore to register your interest, please email your most recent CV to email@example.com or call and ask Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice.
If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.