Senior Quantity Surveyor (Super - Structure, Major Infrastructure / HS2)
Salary: to £75k + package (travel, pension, benefits)
Interested in working on HS2? Come on board and be part of the UK’s largest infrastructure project!
This company is about to undertake one of the most prestigious project awards given for HS2 and now require a commercially astute Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team on this project!
The role of Senior Quantity Surveyor will see you managing the Superstructure of the station while taking the packages from inception through to completion. The project you will be joining will see you and the team deliver market leading engineering solutions to ensure the project will be delivered on time and within budget. The project is being delivered under a joint venture status.
Commercial attributes for the role will involve (but not be limited to) the following:
• Administer contractual terms and conditions for suppliers and sub- contractors
• Support the assessment of EWN’s and compensation events
• Assess potential contractor and supplier claims and make recommendations for settlement, and finalise contractor’s accounts and close out contracts for the project.
• Assist the package Project Manager in resolving all financial commercial issues arising in the tender return and support the negotiation of two stage fixed price for relevant tenders
The client is looking for a commercially astute Quantity Surveyor with the following background:
• Major infrastructure project experience
• Station / building Structures experience
• Strong NEC background
• Package management and procurement experience
• Degree qualified or Chartered
• Structured career history - Rail experience would be beneficial
Keen to get involved and join this prestigious infrastructure project? Then please get in touch with Michael Nordoff on 020 8655 4944 to find out more about this fantastic opportunity to be involved in one of HS2’s most interesting sections of work. Alternatively you can apply via this advert.
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2021 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED