Do you want to join one of the world’s leading engineering contractors?
Do you enjoy working on heavy civil engineering projects?
Do you enjoy taking commercial control over your own packages of work?
A market leading contractor is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a prestigious heavy civils and structures contract, based out of their office’s in Reading. The contract is currently in the early phases, with remediation and earthworks about to commence. Overall value will be £500m +
The role will see you report into the project Commercial Director. An important element of the Senior Quantity Surveyor’s function will be to work with 2 junior QS and be able to mentor and guide them through their development.
The duration on site will be approximately 4 years, with a further section of work being commenced following that.
The role will require the suitable Quantity Surveyor to have the following experience:
- Heavy civils
- Proactive approach to the way you deliver your work
- Ability and confidence in delivering as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Working for an excellent commercial leadership team, focused on colleagues own development and progression
- Challenging but rewarding work environment
- Short and long term career prospects
- Company committed to investing in training
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role please contact Michael Nordoff on 020 8655 4944 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED