Senior Project Manager - Renewables
Up to £55k + Car/Car allowance (£3k+), Company Pension, Company Bonus scheme.
Reports To: Head of Supply Chain Delivery (HOSCD).
Based: Work from Home with Visits to Cardiff as required (2-4 times per month).
Delivering over 100,000 connections to date and being at the heart of the UK energy market for over 20 years, they are now playing a critical role in transforming and decarbonising the UK energy system.
As a trusted energy partner providing an end-to-end service, they connect, own, operate and maintain metering systems and databases on behalf of energy suppliers, as well as delivering metering, energy management and utility connection services directly for large energy consumers and multi-site organisations.
Senior Project Managers role:
The Senior Project Managers role is to support the HOSCD in ensuring that the companies Energy Services successfully develop, deliver through to operation, Grid connected Renewable projects. The Project Manager will be instrumental in creating the Team and processes that will provide the backbone as the company moves forward of the delivery of these Grid Connected Renewable projects. The Project Manager and his/her team will provide project management, SHE, Commercial, engineering and technical support in the delivery of Grid Connected Renewable projects.
Senior Project Managers educational and skill requirements:
- Electrical Engineering Degree or HNC
- Project Management qualifications
- Degree in a related Managerial discipline
- Member of Electrical Engineering Professional Body
- Health & Safety (H&S) Qualification (IOSH or NEBOSH)
- Incorporated/Chartered Engineer Status
- Previous experience in Electrical Connections Construction environment
- Previous experience within a Grid Connected Renewables environment
- Sound H & S knowledge and experience within large electrical connections / Renewable construction Projects.
What is in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to come into a growing phase of the company that has a massive order of work in the pipeline with huge potential to grow and move oneself in the career ladder. As well a salary pf up to £55,000 the chosen Project Manager will also receive a car OR car allowance (up to £3,000!), company pension and a company bonus scheme.
If you are an interested Senior Project Manager contact me on 07983458933 or email me, a Multi-Utilities Specialist Consultant Vincent Murie at email@example.com.