"A unique and highly rewarding opportunity to join a newly formed specialist division, with a global construction leader in the Rail Industry”
Due to recent success in the Rail Depot Sector, an international engineering and construction conglomerate has formed a brand new National Business Unit. Having set sights on expanding this rapidly with tenders out, new awards in, and further scope of projects in the South East and East Midlands, Calco has been enlisted to support its growth…
Where and What?
A famously beautiful part of the UK, very historical and known for its music and arts - is where this project is based, and should be considered a bonus in itself. This is a very exciting chance to join a renowned construction leader as Senior Engineer for Pway activities, and be integral in this rewarding new venture. A leader in its industry provides leading benefits: The Senior Permanent Way Engineer will be offered a company car and/or car allowance, daily allowance of £60 towards accommodation (by qualification), and uniquely an option to buy shares in the company after 6 months which they will match to double your investment.
Headquartered in Western Europe, this are a contractor has a great global name through their technological innovations. Understanding and effectively executing complex engineering projects in multiple disciplines, has earned this prestigious company its reputation of excellence.
• The Senior P-way Engineer will provide integral support to key subcontract partners
• Be responsible for a number of packages
• Manage a team of Engineers in project delivery
• Degree, Ordinary National Cert (ONC) or Higher National Diploma (HND) or in Civil or Mechanical Engineering (desirable) discipline.
• Experience gained ideally with a contractor, but consultant side considered.
• Understanding of TrackMaster, GEOGIS and/or alike
• A working knowledge of Network Rail Standards
• Technical and practical abilities with CAD packages used to produce Pway Design
• Understanding and capabilities with railway design software, like MxRail, or Hallade and AutoCAD or Microstation.
• Passion to be a part of and contribute to the growth in this new business area.
• High motivated
• Keen eye for detail
• Proven abilities/ able to hit the ground running.
Want to know more?
Call Amerish Patel on 020 8655 4957 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice. If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.