With over a 100 years’ experience operating within the civil engineering and construction sectors this main contractor has an opportunity for a Section Engineer to join their organisation within their Highways team!
Is that YOU?
This privately owned organisation are renowned for their drive to succeed while providing a genuine approach that delivers exceptional results for their clients and the communities they serve, providing you with a motivational and stimulating work environment. Due to additional workloads they are looking to strengthen their engineering team by recruiting a Section Engineer to work in their busy and fast paced Highways business unit initially working on a motorway junction improvement scheme in Essex.
Working across a range of civil engineering works associated with Highways England motorway networks and infrastructures including; junction improvements and bridge reconstruction/replacement, as Section Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the management team in the effective delivery of the project.
Desired criteria for this role of Section Engineer:
• Substantial experience of carrying out Site Engineer duties in the highways sector including surveying and setting out ideally working on HE schemes.
• Ideally degree or higher level qualification in an engineering discipline
• Membership of an appropriate Professional body, ideally a Chartered member of the Institute of Civil Engineering or hold an equivalent professional status
• Hold a current driving licence and relevant CSCS Card
• Structured career history
What is in it for you as the chosen Section Engineer?
This is a chance to actually make a difference to the world we all live in and be rewarded with job satisfaction as well as excellent career progression, a competitive salary of up to £45,000 along with a package made up of a car allowance, subsidised healthcare and more!
If you wish to find out more about this role or register your interest you can do so by contacting Darren Hall via 0208 655 4948 / firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply directly via this advert.
Salary: Up to £45k + car allowance + package
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2021 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED