Would you like to work with one of the UK’s leading construction and engineering companies?
Do you have previous experience working as a Section Engineer on a £100 million plus station fit-out project?
Would you like to play a key role within this impressive leading contractor?
As the Section Engineer your duties will include contribution to the safety/environmental/sustainability standards of the works on the relevant sites, management of QA aspects of the works, supervision and management of staff and engineering management of the works.
The ideal Section Engineer will have:
- Experience as a section engineer on large construction projects (£100m+)
- Fit-out essential ideally within a station environment
- BSc, MSc, or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND
- Valid CSCS card
- Main contractor experience
- Computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
If you are interested in hearing more about the excellent opportunity please contact Julie Diamond on 020 8655 4947 or via email@example.com
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED