“Make your final career move and work with a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that is currently working on an exciting range of interesting and meaningful UK Rail projects.” - Hiring Manager
- Do you have expertise in operating in a consultancy environment in the rail or civils sector?
- Want to make your career in an award winning Engineering Consultancy?
- Are you ready to make a positive impact in the UK rail sector?
This outstanding opportunity has come about, due to considerable demand and growth in the rail industry. This award-winning consultancy have a requirement for either an Associate or Technical Director to join their successful Rail Division. Ideally located at either at London, Kent or Suffolk offices, for an extraordinary Associate/Technical Director numerous other office locations are on offer.
About the company
The Rail Division of this award-winning consultancy is highly respected in the industry, they have successfully delivered for over 50 years. From a civils and structures angle, they specialise in the delivery of multi-disciplinary rail projects.
Common projects that you will be involved with, will include major new and refurbishment projects to:
- Office buildings
- Lineside structures
- Drainage schemes
- Car parks
- Temporary work.
- Detailed design
- Site supervision
- Engineering assurance
The purpose of this role is to assist the business in exceeding client expectations, by providing excellent leadership and operation of the rail business unit.
You shall play a key role:
- Crafting of strategy
- Be a diligent team leader
- Provide sound technical and commercial advice
- Undertake business development,
- Client (relationship) management
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Annual performance related bonus
- Great opportunities for progression in a growing, successful practice.
Want to know more?
Call Amerish Patel on 020 8655 4957 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't for you, who do you know that can do this job? We offer a £500 worth of gift vouchers at a shop of your choice, per successful referral as our reward scheme!
This organisation is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all that are suitably qualified.