Quantity Surveyor (civils & roads)
Salary: to £45k + £5k car + bonus
Based: Middlesex / Home Working (UB7)
One of the UK’s leading specialist highways and roads companies requires a career minded Quantity Surveyor to join the team!
The companies order book is impressive, with further growth planned that will see them become a market leader in their field of operations. Project portfolio’s will range from £5m-20m. current workload is expanding into the utilities and landscaping sectors through the acquisition of a recent company.
They require a Quantity Surveyor to join the team, reporting into the Lead Quantity Surveyor, and assist in managing key packages and portfolio’s of work. Daily tasks will involve:
- Applications, and cash allocation
- Full commercial responsibility over the packages of work
- Good IT, as working their works management systems
- Subcontract payment approvals
- Change management
- Ability to spot opportunity to maximise profits
- Managing info from Operations through to application
The suitable Quantity Surveyor will need to have the above relevant commercial experience. Ideally a highways or utilities background will be beneficial however they will be open to other civils sectors.
Please contact Michael Nordoff 020 8655 4944 / email@example.com. Or apply via this advert.