Want to work for a Main Contractor on Network Rail Enhancement & Renewal Projects under CP6?
Have you got experience in the rail sector?
Looking to work for a company that will help develop your career and take you to the next level?
Coming with over 50 years experience of supporting Network Rail and the London Underground Network this Main Contractor holds Safety, Quality and Competency in the highest regard, due to additional workloads they are looking to strengthen their management team by recruiting a Project Manager to work in this busy and fast paced business unit. Working across a range of civil engineering works associated with Network Rail infrastructures including renewals, bridge reconstruction/replacement, upgrades & refurbishments, station works, platform extensions you will be responsible for leading the successful delivery of the contract, by ensuring that the site team are fully appraised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
To be considered for this role the successful Project Manager will ideally have the following background and experience:
- Substantial experience of managing projects in the rail or heavy civils sector
- Demonstrate significant experience of operating for complex infrastructure clients
- NEC contract experience
- Ideally degree or higher level qualification in an engineering discipline
- Membership of an appropriate Professional body, ideally a Chartered member of the Institute of Civil Engineering or hold an equivalent professional status
- Hold a PTS and have undertaken the appropriate Safety for Senior Managers training
If you are keen to discuss this role in more detail OR want to apply contact Darren Hall on 0208 655 1600, alternatively you can apply directly via this advert.