Experienced Project Manager with highways or motorways experience?
Like the idea of working on smart motorways projects?
New job opportunities just released for experienced Project Managers with a successful track record of working on UK highways, motorways or smart motorways projects.
Choose from 2 smart motorways locations:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and growing company who are a market leader in the highways technology sector providing Civil Engineering, Design, and telecommunications services to a level unsurpassed by other companies in the sector.
Your duties will include:
• Project Management delivering technology infrastructure
• Ensuring quality of works are maintained during high-pressure delivery
• Leading your teams to be safe and healthy during delivery
• Liaising with the client [Principal Contractor]
• Governing cost capture to ensure project delivered on budget
• Sequencing of the works with the Programmer to ensure project delivered on time
• Managing a team supporting you in the delivery [QS, Assistant PM, Supervisors]
*package / benefits inc:
• Flex holidays with the option to buy and sell to suit
• Employer pension contributions
• Continuous training and career development
• Death in service payout
• Private health care
• Subsidised gym membership / Weight Loss Club
• Mobile phone / tablet
Contact = Richard Drysdale (Calco) Tel: 020 8655 4948 | Mob: 07940 028259 | Email: R.Drysdale@calco.co.uk