Would you like to be a part of one of London’s most prestigious residential developments?
Do you have a vast knowledge within the internal finishes sector?
Would you like to work on a long term contract with a leading construction management organisation?
As Architectural Packages Project Manager your role will be to manage all the Architectural Packages, such as:
- Drywall partitions and ceilings
- Timber flooring including raised floor system.
- Bathrooms including water proofing, tiling, fixtures and fittings
- Joinery including doors, skirting, architrave, timber panelling, bathroom cabinets.
- Stone flooring to lift lobbies.
The successful Project Manager must work efficiently, safely and professionally to ensure that the project is completed within time and budget, along with that will have excellent communication skills.
Please only apply if you have experience at this level.
• Minimum 5 years proven Project Management experience
• Residential experience
Architectural Packages background
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role please contact Julie Diamond via 020 8655 4947 or email@example.com
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2018 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED