Are you a Project Engineer from Civil or Construction, with a background in Design and Quality Assurance?
Is the ability to work on projects where you play an integral part in keeping within budget and meeting customer expectations important to you?
Would you pass up an opportunity to work with an award winning company who are proven specialist within the industry?
With over 50 years steady growth in the construction industry, and supplying a high quality service to an expanding high profile customer base. They pride themselves on being the ‘go to demolition contractors’ who provide a first-class all round service to their clients. This award winning company who had a record year for successful tenders last year is now looking to further expand.
Therefore due to this continuing success they are seeking 2 Project Engineers to join their team and help to maintain the high quality and service that they offer.
Whilst assisting the Project Manager, the successful Project Engineer’s key responsibility will be overseeing the ‘Design and Quality Assurance’ of the project, so along with vast technical and engineering experience, a design and quality background within civil and construction is imperative.
In addition you will also be responsible for monitoring the project and managing sub-contractors; providing technical support will be paramount, alongside maintaining detailed project programmes incorporating timescales, within budget, and to customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Vast knowledge and experience of AutoCAD and MS project, and able to demonstrate the ability to read, analyse, draw and edit technical drawings
- Supervise contractors working on site, daily reporting technical issues, progress, delays, programme and cost implications of the works to the Project Manager
- Ensuring project works are carried out to an agreed form of contract and are tendered to achieve the best value for money
- Attending regular project meetings with contractors and the relevant personnel to ensure work is followed to the required standard, on time and on budget
- Completing a Monthly Project Progress Report and submission to management
Desired criteria for the chosen Project Engineer:
- Strong communicator, with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Site resident engineer experience and have worked on projects at different stages
- Have a relevant degree in Civil Engineering or in a related technical discipline (or equivalent qualification)
- Be methodical and have an analytical approach with the capacity to analyse and evaluate situations on the ground.
This job opportunity will progress quickly, to register your interest, please call and ask for Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942. Or apply directly through this advert.
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice.
If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.