To £50 per hour
- Are you a Process Engineer who has worked on semiconductor projects?
- Do you live local to Dublin?
- Can you start a new Process Engineer role within the next few weeks?
If you answered YES to the above questions, I have what you’re looking for!
- One of the UK & Irelands top consulting, engineering and construction companies is looking to recruit a Process Engineer for a long running project. This is a long-term contract assignment (12 months+).
- Process Engineer applicants must have previous experience as a Process Engineer working in the Pharmaceuticals Sector or previous experience with Semiconductors
- This will suit a Process Engineer who lives local to or is willing to work in Dublin and is looking for a long-term contract position. This role is a Hybrid position
For the last 5 years I have specialised in recruiting within the construction sector. I strive to provide a first-class service to both the clients and professionals I work closely within my niche.
How Can I Help You?
Over the years, I have built a vast network of Hiring Managers within these sectors. With every company I work with, I like to know about the hiring manager, the company’s story, the culture and where they want to be in the future. This will allow me to match your skill set and character to the best possible organisations. I am happy to have a chat either over the phone or in person as to how I can help you to take advantage of the current market conditions.
If this Site Engineer opportunity is of interest to you, then please get in touch with Ryan Eustace on either 07903 063 892 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply directly to this advert.