Love infrastructure engineering?
Want to work for a company where your potential will be truly explored and realised?
Want to be part of an organisation where investment in the future of engineering is a top priority?
Like the idea of working on some of the world’s most prestigious projects?
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Design Engineer looking for a new challenge, this is the company you should be joining!
I have a fantastic new opportunity to join an established and progressive company where people know each other and work in a collaborative style encouraging each other to achieve high performance and greater heights.
The role will be primarily technical ‘hands-on’, so a good knowledge of design software and UK standards is essential to be successful.
This is an award-winning engineering consultancy with a varied and guaranteed workload of projects confirmed for at least the next 5-10 years.
Right now is a great time to join this team and enjoy the fresh challenge you’re looking for to keep you inspired.
To be considered for this fantastic new opportunity, your profile / experience should include most of the following:
• Chartered or experienced near-chartered engineer.
• Experience of highway alignment and junction design, particularly in an urban environment.
• Experience of highway drainage design preferred, an understanding is essential.
• Understanding of related highway disciplines preferred, including inter-alia, pavements, traffic signs and road markings, road restraint systems, etc
• Experience of the use of the following software programs: AutoCAD (essential) / Civils 3D (preferred) / MX (desirable) / Windes / Microdrainage (desirable)
Company benefits available include:
• Non-contributory company pension scheme and salary sacrifice options
• Life assurance
• Critical illness insurance
• Private medical insurance
• Travel insurance
• 25 days holiday (with an option to “buy” or “sell” up to five days)
• Flexible working
• Childcare vouchers
• Reimbursement of professional fees
• Cycle to work scheme
“If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading” – Lao Tzu
Contact = Richard Drysdale (Calco) Tel: 020 8655 4948 | Mob: 07940 028259 | Email: R.Drysdale@calco.co.uk