Do you want to join an organisation with a reputation for excellence?
Work in a professional environment where success is handsomely rewarded?
Promote respect for all elements of the supply chain?
With an unrivalled reputation for excellence this leading developer has an excellent opportunity for a Planning Engineer to lead all planning aspects on various multi-million pound residential developments.
As Planning Engineer you will:
- Support the project management team through the timely provision of an efficient and effective planning scheduling and project performance reporting function
- Manage the development of a programme to an appropriate level of detail
- Manage the updating and monitoring of progress within the working programme
- Manage the support to construction teams on the use of short-term programmes.
The ideal Planning Engineer will have:
- Experience working on projects at tender and contract stages
- Through knowledge of construction techniques
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role please contact Julie Diamond via 020 8655 4947 or firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can apply via this advert.
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED