Planning & Performance Manager
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£35-45k + package including up to 1 month salary bonus
Looking for an opportunity to join a company that has won several awards for employee satisfaction?
Have experience within planning using MS Project?
Feel that you can make a positive impact on a market-leading contract?
If yes, I have what you’re looking for!
A leading utilities contractor in the UK has identified the need to recruit an experienced Planning and Performance Manager for their framework contract with Affinity Water, due to a recent restructure within the organisation.
• Has won several awards for being one of the top companies to work for not only in utilities, but construction as a whole
• Offers a first-class training and development programme to all staff members
• Built an excellent reputation in the market for delivering expert services to the utilities industry
• Work closely with the Framework Manager to improve performance levels
• Develop and implement SMART KPI’s
• Create reports for the Management team to assess based on KPI’s
The Ideal Individual:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the utilities sector
• Working knowledge of MS Project
• Ability to assess KPI’s and provide innovative ways to improve performance levels
What’s In It For You?
• The opportunity to operate as part of the management team and play an integral part in a large utilities framework
• A chance to receive top of the range training and development
• To join a friendly, ambitious atmosphere, backed by one of the top names in the utilities industry
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity?
Call Andy Cook on 020 8655 4949 / 07703 773 657 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice. If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.