Day Rate: £370
Based: West Midlands
My client a leading construction company with offices all over the UK are looking for a Planner on contract to join a team of existing planers due to the heavy work load.
- You will be responsible for developing standards, workable & efficient Program templates in accordance to the Project delivery phases
- Create, update and monitor project progress with costs and resources.
- Produce and present monthly management reports detailing schedule progression, milestones achieved versus forecast, financial analysis and future forecasting.
- Work with all relevant project/discipline personnel, Client and Stakeholders – Designers, Procurement, Construction engineers, Commissioning team, Sub-contractors and the Client - pertaining to the preparation, monitoring, updating of plans and schedules from Initial design to detailed design level, through to construction and commissioning phase of projects, and project progress reporting to the Client.
- Develop different planning scenarios by manipulating resources level and activity relationships to minimize the critical path and achieve realistic project completion date with Construction teams.
- You will regularly attended site meetings and Periodic Reviews to ascertain activity physical percentage complete figures and progress.
- Senior Responsibility for acceptance and review of diverse cost and resource loaded Level 4 programmes, with Earned Value derived from progress and used for Applications for Payment.
- Reconcile Client Variation programs to baseline programs and assessed schedule impact
- Training Junior Planner in Basic to Intermediate P6 schedule practices, NR9 & NR12 ICE conditions of contract, and change. And transfer skills and knowledge to internal staff as appropriate
Please call Henry Barber on 020 8655 4943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org