“Bringing our high quality approach throughout the UK”
Multi- Utility Project Manager
UP TO £45K INC. (Company car, Phone and Laptop)
Formed 10 years ago out of an ambition to provide a multi utility solution that streamlines and speeds up building processes for construction companies, they have now seen themselves become one of the country’s leading multi utility providers. The company takes charge of all aspects, liaising with local authorities, network operators and third parties to implement end-to-end utility connections. Knowing that the utilities are in safe hands frees the developer to focus wholly on the completion of their development.
There is now an exciting opportunity for YOU to join this fast growing company as a Multi-Utility Project Manager in Reading.
About the role:
Based in Reading, the client is looking a Multi- Utility Project Manager who will be:
• Responsible for a portfolio of multi utility network installations on new housing schemes in a designated geographical area.
• Dealing with all aspects of site work
• Prestart with developer site agents, pre-vetting plots and mains, communication with site agents.
• Ordering materials for schemes based on approved designs
• Ordering of plant and road opening notices & TM for the schemes
• Managing direct and subcontract resources on site
• Undertake measures of work ‘on site’ and track sheets are completed and submitted
• Liaise with water, gas and electric engineering departments to arrange necessary connections / jointing etc.
The ideal Multi-Utility Project Manager:
• Be an experienced Multi Utility Agent or Project Manager who can organise and manage the completion of site works from both HSQE and commercial perspective
• Hold Gas and Water SHEA
• Hold Site management or site supervision safety certificate ( SSSTS )
• SCMC water
• Street works
• SCO 1,2,5
• Hold Full driving licence
• Computer literate with Microsoft office
The chosen Multi-Utility Project Manager will receive a salary of up to £45,000 as well as a company car, phone and laptop!
If you would like to apply to this role, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Wilson on 020 8655 4952 or you can reach me via email email@example.com