Mechanical and Electrical Manager (Mechanical Bias) (M&E Manager)
I am currently working with a company who are looking for an experienced Mechanical and Electrical Manager (M&E Manager) to join a growing team for a project based in West London on a commercial site. The majority of the works they carry out are large Public Health Installations for major M&E Contractors, Builders, Developers and end user clients. As the M&E Manager you will be responsible for the mechanical packages on site and ensure smooth running of the project and you’ll be reporting the progress to the business Director.
The ideal M&E Manager will have experience working on projects between £2 million - £10 million in value. Pipeline installation experience is essential for this particular role. I am looking for an individual with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with an M&E contractor and is an experience Mechanical Project Manager who has worked on previous commercial projects ideally within the Public Sector. The duties will include, but not limited to:-
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
- Delivering design and build projects
- Pipeline installation and design
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Predicting cost to completion
- Financial management
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Client focused
- Strong commercial awareness
- Work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is a day rate of £250 - 300, dependant on experience, along with excellent training and development opportunities allowing you to progress with this role and organisation.
If you wish to find out more about this M&E Manager role please contact Christine Walsh at Calco on 020 8655 4946 or email@example.com. Or you can apply directly via this advert.
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED