Job Title: Project Manager (M&E) – Rail Construction
Salary: Up to £65k + car allowance
Are you an experienced M&E Project Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience working within the Rail sector?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a reputable civil's contractor with a strong record where you can make a real difference?
This company is a very successful established mid-sized, family run civils business with over 50 years operating in the rail sector.
With a solid reputation in the rail sector they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to provide a high-quality M&E service and to support in the growth of the department and self-delivery model.
This role will be to lead the M&E rail team on a range of rail projects valued from £0.5m – £2m across the Southern and the South Eastern areas.
In this role of Project Manager you will be responsible for:
• Taking ownership of the complete project lifecycle from cradle to grave.
• Building efficient and effective relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external.
• Managing resources to ensure work is completed to site goals and systems requirements – including Site Agents, Sub-Agents and through them the site staff (in-house and agency).
• Producing monthly progress, cost reports and forecasts in conjunction with the commercial team.
• Monitoring quality, safety and environmental systems and promote a safety culture.
To be considered for this role the successful Project Manager (M&E) will ideally have the following background and experience:
• Demonstrable experience within a M&E Senior Site Agent / Project Management role for an appropriately sized civil engineering organisation.
• Previous experience working on Network Rail projects
• Degree or higher level qualification in a numerate discipline typically an engineering or related discipline.
• Structured career history
• PTS card holder
In return, the successful Project Manager will receive a salary up to £65k + car allowance + Pension
If you are keen to discuss this role in more detail OR want to apply contact Darren Hall on 020 8655 4948 / 07940 028259, alternatively you can apply directly via this advert.