Would you be interested in working for a highly respected contractor with strong ambitions to grow their rail sector?
Do you want a role that gives you autonomy in terms of what you deliver?
Have you got experience in tendering / winning rail projects in excess of £10m?
This established contractor has developed an excellent balance of ambition, but always holding the employee’s within the business with the utmost regard and respect (a statement that cant always be said about their competitors!).
An exciting role has developed within their rail business for a Lead Estimator. The position will see you work closely with the Commercial Director, looking to deliver competitive and accurate tenders for upcoming contracts.
The suitable Lead Estimator will ideally have the following experience:
- Comfortable in working with Senior Management / Directors
- Good practical and logical thought process to how you go about your work
Strong negotiation skills with a good understanding of market rates
- Internally motivated, but also have the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Understands and achieves deadlines
What is on offer:
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Opportunity to work for an excellent contractor
- Become a pivotal member of an ambitious team looking to take this division forward
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role please contact Michael Nordoff on 020 8655 4944 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED